Monday, August 27, 2012

Welcome to the Margarita Madrigal Tribute Site!

Welcome to my tribute site for Margarita Madrigal, the Twentieth Century's Greatest Teacher!

I have been a fan of this lady's outstanding courses for almost two decades and have been collecting her courses and finding out more about her during that time.

I recently searched her name on the internet but found that very little about her came up. Not a webpage dedicated to her, not even a Margarita Madrigal Wikipedia page.

As a result I have decided to make this tribute site for her and I am going to do my best to collect all the information I can about her so that others who are interested can find out more about this fabulous woman and the amazing method of teaching she created three quarters of a century ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment